ETA 4/5/11: Thank you for your suggestion, Nicole!
- Base: Still good old Hydro Splash. I've been getting A LOT of use out of it, despite having it for a long time now. On the occasional super!barat days, I use Myra-E's tinted moisturizer, which smells terrible but works surprisingly well.
- Blemishes: Thesis left me with a couple horrible pimples, whose scars have been very slow to heal. So I cover them up with Revlon's awesome concealer!
- Eyes: I am a very lazy eye makeup person. I rarely ever do eye makeup anymore. But if I do, it's usually just a light dusting of whatever shadow I feel like. No eyeliner, and definitely no mascara.
- Face: It used to be Etude's BB Magic, but I hit pan (yay!) and switched to Covergirl's Advanced Radiance, which was an accidental find. My mother was on a "quest" to find the perfect replacement for her discontinued Neutrogena powder foundation, and this was one of the failed candidates she gave to me. Much like the makeupalley reviews that say it works for some and fails for others, it cakes on her, but it's great on me!
- Cheeks: I'm levelling up in this area! Sometimes it's Mata Hari (which was my birthday present to myself), other times it's P Peach 47 (which my parents brought home for me from HK). Lately though, it's been Etude's Cream Choux #2. Such a cute, instant-cheekbone-creating color! My siopao face is very pleased!
- Lips: I ran out of Carmex and I don't want to use my backup tube until I get a backup for that backup (and there you have quirk #12493758931579 haha), so I'm using mandarin orange Lip Ice. Not as good as Carmex, IMO, but it'll do. Then I top the balm off with whatever gloss or lipstick I feel like. At the moment it's in2it's Juicy and herbench's Orange Fizz.