I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Etude House Petit Bijou Allover Spray: Peach Touch

It's peach scented but it's pink colored!
This was just something I bought on a whim in November last year, while browsing through Etude House SM Megamall. It was around P350.00. It smells like peach mixed with flowers. It's not a bad kind of floral scent though, and that's saying a lot coming from me, because I don't like overly floral scents very much. The fruity acidity of the peach cuts through the delicately sweet flowers quite nicely. It's a very refreshing, summery smell.

The product helpfully indicates areas of usage.
This product is meant for use all over, literally. The wide range spray helps a lot with that! I use it most often on my clothes and on my bedsheets as an invigorating pick-me-up. 2-3 sprays are enough on my clothes, while I prefer using 4-5 sprays on my sheets. The scent lasts for about half a day.

2 comments:

  1. I sooo love Etude products! :) Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...interesting. I haven't tried any Etude products but I have heard so many good things about it. I guess its time to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...