1. Angie is actually from my second name. I go by Dee (from my first name) IRL.
2. Growing up, I loved video games. I still do, especially the weird, quirky kind like Katamari, Loco Roco, and most games on the Nintendo DS. I'm also the "horror game frontliner" for my friends whenever we get together. (They hand me the controller, I play the game - for example, Fatal Frame II, and they huddle behind me watching. XD) In my younger years, I used to be a total Final Fantasy addict too. Today, I still play XII on occasion.
4. Next to nail polish, lip products are my favorite kind of makeup. I guess this is pretty obvious, given Nail Polish Ninja and the number of lipstick/gloss reviews I already have on this blog. On the other hand, I hate mascara the most because I don't like the heavy feeling it gives my eyelashes.
5. I love takoyaki, at least the local versions we have of it so far. I've eaten "takoyaki" from Takuyashi at Greenhills (pretty good), Kuya Chito's Takuyaki at Robinson's Galleria (VERY GOOD, this is my favorite!), and from a newly-opened stall that I've forgotten the name of at Tiendesitas (BAD. don't waste your time with it!). I really would LOVE to try the real thing with actual octopus bits in it, though.
6. I want to visit Germany someday. It doesn't get as much tourist hype like other European countries, which is sad because I think it's a very beautiful country. (That's Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany to the left. Isn't it so fairytale-like?)
7. I used to take karate (all the way to purple belt), but I stopped because it was interfering with my studies. I miss it sometimes - it was a great way to keep in shape for me.
8. I have a thing for boys with glasses and spiky hair. LOL such a nerd, I am.
9. I think Ellen deGeneres and Angelina Jolie are amazing people.
10. People who know me can tell whether I'm stressed-and-busy or not through my nails, because I paint them so often. (YELLOW NAILS, WHAT YELLOW NAILS? I don't care, they'll disappear with time anyway!) No nail polish = BOO ME! Otherwise, it's YAY ME! all the way. :D