I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Careline Oil Control Blush in Peach Glow

For my first "adventure" in the world of peach-colored blushes, I decided to get Peach Glow from Careline.

That way, if the color turns out horribly on me, I won't end up wasting money as the product retails for only P80.00.

I didn't need to worry about the color after all, as it turns out that I really, REALLY like how it looks on me. The fact that the product is matte is a plus too. Hand swatch below:

Peach blushes fit in extremely well with my barely-there makeup "philosophy". ♥

I'm quite impressed with the quality of Careline's blush. It's not flaky at all, and blends very well. Some may think it's chalky, but I've never really had any issues with "chalkiness" among the local makeup brands I've tried. The only thing I didn't like that much was the accompanying puff, which was terrible at applying the blush initially - a job better suited for a blush brush. It's okay for retouching, though.

8 comments:

  1. i like how it looks on your cheek- very natural and fresh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh!
    that's a nice find!
    love how it looks on your cheeks
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my fave peach blush too! i've been using this for like 4 years? i used to have the peach blush from ever bilena pero ang daling mabasag kaya nagswitch ako dito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this!!mura lang and nice..

    ReplyDelete
  5. im using this nung nasa college pa ako! hehe.. at tsaka yung other color rosy glow ata yun.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peachy blushes suit me well too. I on the other hand likes my blush to be glittery. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great on you! I love peachy blushes as well. I've been scared to try the local brands but your review makes me want to check them out! BTW, new follower here, check out my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I wanna try this. I'm not a blush person but this shade looks good. I haven't tried peachy blushes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...