I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Best Blog Award

Around a week ago, Morbidfrank from Beautiful Rhapsody gave me this award. Thank you! ♥

Morbidfrank is also a law student in her first year just like me! (She can make a mean blueberry cheesecake!) Make sure to check out her blog later, ok? :D

The rules:
1. Link back the post to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the following questions:

Favourite colour?
Favourite song?
Favorite Dessert?
What is annoying you?
When you are upset, you?
Favourite pet?
Black or white?
Biggest fear?
Best feature?
Everyday attitude?
What is perfection?
Guilty pleasure?
4. Award 7 blogs/bloggers.
(Please check my policy on tags/awards on this page, second to the last paragraph.)

7 Random Things about Me
1. I know how to change flat tires and jumpstart half-dead car batteries. I'm not ashamed to admit these things happened to me often when I first started driving. Learn from your mistakes!
2. I prefer skirts over pants because I feel I can move more freely. Worried about flashing panties? Simple - wear shorts underneath!
3. I like tofu. Recently I've been bringing an experimental tofu recipe to school: grilled tofu marinated in soy and yakiniku sauce. I think it tastes good even at room temperature!
4. Aside from the horror shooter (Silent Hill!!), my favorite part of the arcade is the photobooth. My goal is to fill the back of my planner with photobooth pictures of my friends and family.
5. When I ride the MRT, I prefer giving up my seat to lolos and not to lolas. For some reason I feel like lolas passive-aggressively obligate me to give them my seat, so I get irritated. (I'm sorry grandmothers! X_X)
6. I have been relearning to write in script, just because. XD
7. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.

Questions!
  • Favourite colour? Orange ♥
  • Favourite song? Currently Fly me to the Moon
  • Favorite Dessert? Cream puffs
Image from Corbis
  • What who is annoying you? People who take themselves too seriously, and people who are whiny
Image from Corbis
  • When you are upset, you? listen to angry music to wash the negativity away. It's as if the angry lyrics absorb all my anger and then I feel better again.
Image from Corbis
  • Favourite pet? the family dog, Vito
Beagle!
  • Black or white? black
  • Biggest fear? isolation
Image from Corbis
  • Best feature? lips? hahaha
    • Everyday attitude? "Good morning starshine, the earth says hello!" 

    (But I quickly get down to business when I must!)
    • What is perfection? Not being human. I happen to like being a person, so I'd rather not be perfect. :P
    Image from Corbis
    • Guilty pleasure? Cute school/office supplies!
    Image from ohyeahkawaiistuff
    Thanks again for tagging me, Morbidfrank! I had fun!

    4 comments:

    1. I love tofu too! Yun nga lang yung tokwa talaga na kasama ng Goto. :) I love fried tofu with Toyo+Bawang+Sibuyas+Suka+sili+Paminta sauce! haha!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Morbidfrank - haha gusto ko rin ng tokwa! mas gusto ko nga yung firm tofu kesa sa soft tofu eh <3

      ReplyDelete
    3. 5. When I ride the MRT, I prefer giving up my seat to lolos and not to lolas. For some reason I feel like lolas passive-aggressively obligate me to give them my seat, so I get irritated. (I'm sorry grandmothers! X_X) - Me too! Especially those who look around with the "You-should-give-me-your-seat-because-I-am-older" on their faces.

      7. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. - My fave too. It's not the typical Disney story where a princess falls in love with a handsome prince. It's the other way around here where she loved the Beast for who he is which is beyond the superficial.

      ReplyDelete
    4. i can totally relate to having cute office and school stuff hahaha! :P i also like fly me to the moon! and i quite agree with what you said about perfection. :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you very much for commenting!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...