1) A vampire or a wizard (and why)???
Wizard. Harry Potter > Edward Cullen ANY DAY. Spellcasting is infinitely more useful than sucking blood and disintegrating into ashes come morning. (Or sparkling.)
2) If you could change one thing about you, what would it be - if anything???
Self-confidence in speaking. I can write up a storm and run marathon YM sessions, but in conversations, especially ones with people I don't know much...
3) Would you rather live like a rock star or like a president? (in other words: fun or power?)
Presidents don't really make all that much money. It's their side businesses
4) What's your favorite cartoon character???
This little guy. Egocentric anti-heros that make fools of themselves are entertaining to watch. :P
5) What's your (most) guilty pleasure?
Shopping. I already have enough things, and yet I still keep buying more and more and more...
6) If you were a song, what would it be???
The happy me:
I am the lady from Mars
And I can unscrew the stars
I can be
Anything I see
I can be
Anything that I, anything that I see
The sad me:
I don't love you I'm just passing the time
You could love me if I knew how to lie
But who could love me? I am out of my mind
Throwing a line out to sea
To see if I can catch a dream
7) What's your biggest dream?
Make enough money to support myself (and my frivolous interests LOL), and also a little extra to buy nice things for my future children.
8) Do you prefer to be the one who asks questions or the one who answers them, and why???
Sometimes I like being the question-answerer because I'll be able to help people. Other times, I like being the question-asker because I can learn new things.
9) What is your biggest turn off and turn on???
Turn-off: Arrogance. You may be cute and all, but if you're high and mighty, NO THANK YOU. (And overly huge noses. And jejemon-level fashion sense. And trying hard grammar.)
Turn-on: Being maasikaso and genuinely concerned for people's welfare. (And glasses. And spiky hair.
10) Have you ever broken any law?
I turned where I wasn't supposed to turn once before. (You know that "inner lane must turn left"area near Megamall? That's the one.) But when the traffic officer looked at my license and saw that I was a new driver, he only let me off with a warning. Phew.
Feel free to answer this too! <3