I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Etude House Oh M'Eye Lash Maxi Volume Mascara

I mentioned before that I don't like using products and tools for the eyelashes, but OH M'EYE! I'm actually using mascara now! :P

Price: around P248.00
Location Bought: Etude House SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: one month ago

Packaging: It's a super simple, slightly chubby mascara tube. I wasn't expecting much from the packaging anyway - this was EH's cheapest mascara variant. (Don't buy expensive mascara, remember? It expires quickly!)
Colors: Blaaaack.

Actual Usage: Why did I hold off on using mascara for so long?! I have sleepy eyes that tend to make me look masungit, and this mascara makes me look more awake (and therefore less masungit yay!). And it doesn't feel clumpy too!
Lasting power on me stays the whole day, even without eyelash curler. (I still haven't gotten over my fear of using that ahahaha) Take note that this isn't waterproof though.

Side Note: I don't like the way the mascara tends to clump at the very tip of the wand. But for "my first mascara", this is still a pretty good product.
I think I'm turning into an Etude House brand whore. :)) I can't help it tho, I've had a good track record with their products so far!

2 comments:

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...