I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter

Orange is my favorite color, and orange is also my favorite scent. Smelling citrus scents makes me feel happier, and it's not just my personal opinion - it's a scientifically proven fact. Citrus fruits like the satsuma are high in folate, which is responsible for the creation of serotonin (the "happy" chemical) in the brain.

A dear friend gave me a gift certificate to The Body Shop as thanks for helping with her internship assignment, and what better thing to get than something from their deliciously scented Satsuma line? :P

Price: P217.00. (Originally P625.00, but it was marked down to P417.00 because of the ongoing TBS sale, which I lowered even further with the GC. Awesome deal is awesome!)
Location Bought: The Body Shop Greenhills
Approximate Date Bought: Today


EEE! Citrus love!! ♥ ♥ ♥


Since the Grapefruit is long gone, I have something to alternate with my Raspberry again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...