I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Etude House Petite Darling Lipstick PK006

Price: P278.00
Location Bought: Etude House SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: I seriously can't remember. Somewhere between January - today? :P


Packaging: Typical Etude House pink. Translucent pink cover, chrome pink base. Super portable - it's slightly shorter than a Chapstick tube, and about as chubby as a Nivea Caregloss tube.
Color: A nice, slightly sheer, slightly glossy hot pink.


Pigmentation: Moderate. Gives a good wash of color that stays until you eat and/or wipe it off with tissue.

Actual Usage: It's not drying! Yay!

Check out Martha's and BeautySwatch's swatches on this product too!

I hope you're not getting bored with Etude House yet, I've still got many more reviews to go!

1 comment:

  1. I always find etude houses lippies to be drying...
    Maybe i'll try again! the color does look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...