I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Eyes in OR204

This was an unplanned purchase that turned out really well! I was in a BIG HURRY to return home, but then I realized I had no spare change to pay for parking. My parking space was near The Face Shop, soo...

Price: P255.00
Location Bought: The Face Shop SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: two days ago


Packaging: The adorable small round container caught my eye, and for only a little over P200, I decided it would be the perfect thing to break up my money with. My wallet is very disappointed in me. :))


The eyeshadow pan can be popped out of the container and replaced with the other single eyeshadows that The Face Shop sells. Plus points for reusability!


Colors: OR204 is a shimmery orange that actually works for everyday wear. The other colors were a matte fluorescent pink (pretty weird, IMO), and a shimmery forest green.

Pigmentation: Weak, but it's the good, buildable kind of weak unlike Etude's craptastic Cute & Sexy quad. No fallout here either.

Actual Usage: The shadow gives my lids a really pretty glow. The effect from a distance is a polished look that doesn't look heavily made up.

3 comments:

  1. lovely color on you! the packaging looks so cute and unique..

    ReplyDelete
  2. meron rin bang refills ito?(sorry, no TFS here kasi. I have to go to Bacolod just to buy TFS stuff because they have TFS there XD)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...