I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Etude House Peach Skin Pact

AT LAST! A good highlighting powder at a pretty good price! (Totally not like these two failures!)

Price: P678.00
Location Bought: Etude House SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: January 2010


Packaging: Smooth durable plastic, the curviness of the compact makes it fun to hold. Actually, it sort of reminds me of mochi. The metal ring supporting the inside adds to its overall sleekness.


Colors: I have shade 1, Peach Bloom. Does this mean there are more shades somewhere in the market? Peach Bloom is a skintone shade slightly fairer than my own, but it blends very well. The shimmers in the powder are very fine and evenly distributed.

There used to be a peach engraved onto the product too, but it's gone now because I've been using this frequently ever since I got it.

Side Note: The Peach Skin Pact has a very strong peach scent. It smells good, but I find it quite irritating. Luckily, the scent doesn't linger on the skin.

Actual Usage: A brush can be used to apply this onto the bridge of the nose and the apples of the cheeks, but since the product gives such an even, natural-looking glow (no over-the-top Edward Cullen or disco ball sparkles here, TYVM!), I use it all over my face. It brightens up instantly! I never use this without concealer though, as it emphasizes my dark undereye circles.
LEFT: without concealer; RIGHT: with concealer - I use ELF's All Over Cover Stick. 
Randomly, I think I need a haircut. :|

There are tons of other reviews all over the internet for this, but off the top of my head, here are Jing's and the Muse's reviews.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...