I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Etude House Cute & Sexy Eyes No. 2 Peach Pink

So much for my Etude House winning streak.

Price: P428.00
Location Bought: Etude House SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: January 2010


Packaging: It's Etude House's usual princessy pink. I really like the quality of plastic that they use in all their products.
Colors: A pale peach highlighting shade (top left), a peach lid shade (top right), a pink lid shade  (bottom left), and a brown crease shade (bottom right). There were application instructions on the box, but they were in Korean and  had no diagram. All shades are shimmery, btw.


Pigmentation: horrendously weak. Normally I'm very forgiving with how pigmented products are, but this is just BAD.

There's almost no difference between the highlighting shade, the peach shade and the pink shade!

Actual Usage: This quad barely shows up on my lids, even with primer. It just looks like I put a ton of sparkles on them. Maybe fairer skinned people will have better luck with this? But even then, look at the fallout on the lower left corner of my eye. Ick! I don't like shadows that do that!

 
The brown is the only shade worth using.

Kathi from Lotus Palace said that the other two quads in this product line have better pigmentation, so I might try them out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...