I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

When this came out locally last year, I thought, "Oh hey, it's that duo people keep talking about at the local AND international forums, the one they say is similar to the NARS Orgasm/Albatross duo!" I don't know how similar it is to that particular NARS product, but I do know that this is a pretty good blush/contour combo for round-faced people like me.

Price: P250.00
Location Bought: Watsons SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: mid 2010
Packaging: Since this is from the studio line, the CBBP has the nice not-so-cheap-feeling black plastic packaging, like NARS without the rubberized finish. It's a large compact, with a good-sized mirror.

Color and Pigmentation: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the blush in this duo is Peachy Keen, from the same line. Both blush and bronzer have decent pigmentation.

Formulation: The blush and bronzer are both scentless and easy to blend. They last for a reasonable time on me too - half a day. One drawback is the powderiness, however. Messy messy!

In Action: Initially I thought the contour color would be too dark for me, but as you can see below, it's fine. It works perfectly with the blush.

Instant cheekbones yeah baby!!

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this! Been hearing good things about this one. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review sis! =) the bronzer looks pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is always OOS when i check with elf haha! the bronzer looks super pretty on you dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! :)
    I love this product! I am using it almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quickly grabbed this last year when I saw it for the first time on our ELF counters here in Cebu. I love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. instant cheekbones, yeah baby! - hahah this made me lol. love how you talk girl. always watching for your reviews. you make me wanna try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...