I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Slim Down without the Sweat - on Cozycot!

My May article for Cozycot has been published! It's about how I use makeup to cheat turn my siopao face into something a little more angular. Check it out here!
Clicking this image will also lead to the article!

If you're looking for reviews to the products I used, they're right here:
e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
Revlon Colorburst lipstick: Raspberry

5 comments:

  1. Nice!Will be clicking the link above to read the article. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great article hun! :) this is really helpful. i also have a siopao face e. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive just read your article! such an interesting and informative article! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!!
    I bought some of the things your reviewed and I think I review about it too~ :)
    Anyway, I have given you an award.. You can see it here http://littlebunnygirlintutu.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-award-2011.html :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...