I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tagged by blackshirt13!

Blackshirt13 tagged me to post 10 things about myself. Thanks Nathalie! ♥

Go check out her blog too, she's a great photographer!

1. I am quite scared of nuns.
I think it was cause the nuns were so traditional in my old HS.
2. My favorite color is orange.

3. I keep getting paired up with Paos. Prom date, college blockmate in first year... I wonder if there'll be a Pao in law school too.
Not THIS kind of pao!
4. My siblings, my cousins, and I still play the Pokemon games. Except for the youngest in high school, we're all around college - grad studies age now, but we still hold mini tournaments with each other from time to time. We haven't outgrown it as a form of bonding, and it doesn't seem like we ever will.
This adorable image is from this photographer.
5. I did my thesis on the impact of Philippine mythology in media. How geeky and almost-not-masscomm, right? XD
That's not really my thesis. :P
6. My dog's name is Vito, like the Godfather.
This stock photo looks A LOT like him.
7. I do not know how to ride a bike. Can someone teach me? LOL

8. BonChon Chicken disappointed me. I am disappointed that I am disappointed. It seemed like such a great chicken place! Maybe I just got a bad batch?
Not really from BonChon. Love the color contrast tho!
9. I once jokingly dirty danced with a gay blockmate in front of our professor during a semender party. OOPS. I think I had a little too much to drink. Sir was very chill about it tho, thank god.
Not really me, and DEFINITELY NOT my gay blockmate.
10. I keep an emergency chocolate bar in the fridge for when I have cramps (you know, those cramps). Works better than painkillers for me!

(All stock photography from Corbis. No copyright infringement intended. Please read the second to the last paragraph of the About the Blog page for my policies on tags.)

8 comments:

  1. Your thesis reminded me of my mini-thesis when I was in high school...hahaha!

    Mine's about cannibalism and it's existence today...my prof. asked me why I like weird topics because I also did a term paper about Candles (ordinary topic with a surprising history) before my mini-thesis Cannibalism, but I could tell she enjoyed reading my work..woohoo!

    can you feel the geekiness in me too? hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, I can totally feel the geekiness! 8D

    Cannibalism! I would've never thought of doing a HS thesis on that! Pabasa naman! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to ride a bike either! And I am 26! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am kinda scared of nuns, too ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at being scared on nuns. but I like the though of keeping emergency chocolates. coz most of the time when I buy sweets and chocolates they don't last long. they gone in a minutes...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ermmm... you know for some weird reason i keep dating "pauls" too LOL! and my nickname is sugarpaopao so my dad calls me pao and i super love siopao! ROTFL! =))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pammy - We were meant for more wheels daw haha!
    Saving Capulet - They always seemed to be just around the corner at my old school. O_O
    Hollie - Haha, I have to put a post it marked "Dee's emergency chocolate" on mine because my family inhales chocolate. They don't last long at my house either!
    Sugar - Mga Paolo yung akin, to be exact. XD I also love siopao!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Idk how to ride a bike too! You're not alone :D Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...