Go check out her blog too, she's a great photographer!
1. I am quite scared of nuns.
|I think it was cause the nuns were so traditional in my old HS.|
3. I keep getting paired up with Paos. Prom date, college blockmate in first year... I wonder if there'll be a Pao in law school too.
|Not THIS kind of pao!|
4. My siblings, my cousins, and I still play the Pokemon games. Except for the youngest in high school, we're all around college - grad studies age now, but we still hold mini tournaments with each other from time to time. We haven't outgrown it as a form of bonding, and it doesn't seem like we ever will.
|This adorable image is from this photographer.|
|That's not really my thesis. :P|
6. My dog's name is Vito, like the Godfather.
|This stock photo looks A LOT like him.|
7. I do not know how to ride a bike. Can someone teach me? LOL
8. BonChon Chicken disappointed me. I am disappointed that I am disappointed. It seemed like such a great chicken place! Maybe I just got a bad batch?
|Not really from BonChon. Love the color contrast tho!|
9. I once jokingly dirty danced with a gay blockmate in front of our professor during a semender party. OOPS. I think I had a little too much to drink. Sir was very chill about it tho, thank god.
|Not really me, and DEFINITELY NOT my gay blockmate.|
10. I keep an emergency chocolate bar in the fridge for when I have cramps (you know, those cramps). Works better than painkillers for me!
(All stock photography from Corbis. No copyright infringement intended. Please read the second to the last paragraph of the About the Blog page for my policies on tags.)