I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blogger Luxury Award

Debbie gave me this Blogger Luxury Award! Thank you very much Debbie!


RULES:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
(Please read the second to the last paragraph of the About the Blog page for my policies on tags.)

7 More Random Things About Myself
(I've been doing a lot of "about me" things lately, so I made a separate label for posts of this nature.)
1. I love chai. In my opinion, the best coffee house chai comes from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Seattle's Best's chai tastes okay, but Starbucks' tastes too fruity for me.
Image from Corbis.
2. What I do like from Starbucks is their Green Tea Latte.
Image from Corbis
3. I love curry. Actually, my entire family does. My mom can make an amazing chicken curry, and our favorite curry places are Banana Leaf and Hossein.
Image from Drop Dead Kawaii
4. I sometimes crochet. I rarely finish my projects though, I get too impatient! Here are some of the things I've finished:
A rainbow pouch for pencils and things. Right now it's filled up
with my ELF glosses.
A cupcake pincushion I made for a friend.
5. These are my first law school readings. Mind you, law school hasn't even officially started. These are just for the 3 hour orientation this Friday. My strategy is to frequently read a little at a time until I finish everything, and so far, it's been working well. Fight!

6. I have been on a pink nail polish kick lately. I have the majomajo on my tips, while the WnW is on my toes. (That reminds me, I haven't figured out what to do with Nail Polish Ninja yet! X_X)
Majolica Majorca Lost (PK411) and Wet n Wild Fastdry How I Met Your Magenta
7. I know you're supposed to use body butter AFTER showering/bathing, but I use mine during. I turn off the shower, slather some onto my limbs, let it absorb for a bit, turn the shower back on, then wash everything off with a soapy loofah. The result is moisturized skin that smells lightly of the body butter and has no greasy feeling whatsoever.
The butters of the moment: Moringa (aka malunggay :P) and Satsuma .
Satsuma is almost out!
I was quite hungry when I wrote this, in case any of you were wondering. XD

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to try that body butter trick one of these days. I have awfully dry skin except on my face. And that's such a cute cupcake pincushion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sis!

    you aren't the only one who's been into pink polishes lately! i just don't post NOTDs LOL! x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAWSCHOOL!@_@
    I like how your blog looks like now. Yay, Orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this nail color! SO pinkk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much :) thank you for reading that part. haha i know some people don't, but you did so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award! :D OMG we did the same thing with body butter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...