1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
(Please read the second to the last paragraph of the About the Blog page for my policies on tags.)
7 More Random Things About Myself
(I've been doing a lot of "about me" things lately, so I made a separate label for posts of this nature.)
1. I love chai. In my opinion, the best coffee house chai comes from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Seattle's Best's chai tastes okay, but Starbucks' tastes too fruity for me.
|Image from Corbis.|
|Image from Corbis|
3. I love curry. Actually, my entire family does. My mom can make an amazing chicken curry, and our favorite curry places are Banana Leaf and Hossein.
|Image from Drop Dead Kawaii|
|A rainbow pouch for pencils and things. Right now it's filled up|
with my ELF glosses.
|A cupcake pincushion I made for a friend.|
5. These are my first law school readings. Mind you, law school hasn't even officially started. These are just for the 3 hour orientation this Friday. My strategy is to frequently read a little at a time until I finish everything, and so far, it's been working well. Fight!
6. I have been on a pink nail polish kick lately. I have the majomajo on my tips, while the WnW is on my toes. (That reminds me, I haven't figured out what to do with Nail Polish Ninja yet! X_X)
|Majolica Majorca Lost (PK411) and Wet n Wild Fastdry How I Met Your Magenta|
|The butters of the moment: Moringa (aka malunggay :P) and Satsuma .|
Satsuma is almost out!