To accept the Stylish Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
- Share eight things about yourself.
- Pass it along to eight other blogs that you’ve recently discovered and enjoyed.
- Leave those bloggers a message telling them about their awards.
Instead of 3 and 4, I've decided to make this a free-for-all (as usual :P). Anyone who wants to do this, please feel free ♥
On to Eight Things about Myself!
The first four are non-food related, the last four are food related. LOL what does that say about meee?
- I love BBC's Sherlock. Awesome writing, cinematography, and SOUND! (Series soundtracks are the best way to get me hooked. They're the reason why I like Grey's Anatomy and Dexter, and never got around to finishing Firefly.) Also, the actors who play Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) and Watson (Martin Freeman) totally represent the types of dudes I go for. Cumberbatch for the guys I only like to look at (cheekbones!), and Freeman for the guys I'm more likely to end up with (because they're so cuddly!).
- I'm not a brandist - I don't care where my clothes come from. As long as they're comfy and they fit my style, they're good. I invest more in shoes however, but mostly for comfort. Walkable 'flops, sneakers, and heels are a must!
- I like writing lip product reviews the most because swatching and taking pictures is so much easier compared to other types of makeup. Choosing the best pictures for a blush review takes hours for me!
- I am a bookworm-parasite. I like reading books, but I am very lazy at looking for good titles to read. So I subsist on my bookworm friends' recommendations.
- My favorite ramen place is Ramen Bar at Eastwood City. Best. Ramen. Ever. Pricy for students though, so I can't go there very often. But still! Best. Ramen. Ever.
- I like eating tuna straight out of the can. No bread, no rice, no crackers, just tuna. Meow?
- This is my favorite tea shop. Huge, delicious drinks for tiny prices! And then I like this shop, for the weird-but-yummy drinks and the equally weird name. (Would you believe that when I first mentioned this to my family, they said I was making it up? XD) I'd like to try tea from this place, but I don't usually travel near its branches.
- I survived thesis using a combo of this and this. For some reason those two were the only things that worked. Energy drinks put me to sleep (I'm looking at you, Cobra Strawberry!), and other chocolates didn't give me as much buzz.