I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Charm Kabuki Brush

My main blush brush, the Charm Retractable Kabuki, literally fell apart on me last December. The glue holding the metal parts together dissolved, and no amount of regluing could get the brush's retracting mechanism to work properly again. While I did not love the falling apart, I really loved the brush's density. I was convinced that no other brush brand would be the same. And so, to prevent any more incidents like that, I got the nonretractable variant as a replacement.

Price: P500.00
Location Bought: Shopsui Tiendesitas
Approximate Date Bought: January 2011



In Action: The Charm Kabuki Brush is every bit as good as its retractable cousin, possibly even better because it has less parts and is therefore easier to wash and dry. Its extremely soft fibers are densely packed, making it very easy to pick up powder and blend onto the skin. This is why I love Charm's kabuki brushes so much, because most of my blushes aren't that pigmented. Their brush density is perfect for the likes of Etude House, elf, and Careline.

The brush comes in its own carrying case made of water-resistant material. I think the size is just perfect. Also, the hot pink makes me smile.

The case is roomy enough to fit one blush or powder container, should you choose to.

All in all, I am very satisfied with this kabuki brush. I should've gotten it instead of the retractable one in the first place!

1 comment:

  1. been wanting to buy one! nice review sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...