I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Elianto Baked Powder in Nude

Got this during the last week of summer, just remembered to blog about it now.

I got this for around 300 pesos, which I think is pretty reasonable considering how much pricier baked makeup is compared to regular makeup. I like the packaging, very simple and elegant.

The SA said this product could be used for contouring too, but I only wanted something to remove shininess, so I got the shade closest to my skintone. Here it is under brighter lighting:

This blends really well onto my skin - it's barely there - and does a good job of keeping it oil free for about half a day. That duration's fine with me, since I usually duck into a school bathroom at around lunchtime anyway. I use a sponge to apply this to my T-zone, although a brush is the more conventional way to go.

I'm keeping my cheeks free from powder and blush at the moment, as I have unwanted "visitors" on them. DO NOT WANT. >_<

7 comments:

  1. angie lol at the fish..the elianto facepowder looks so cute.unwanted visitors..good term hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last elianto stuff that i bought is their eye primer..

    this stuff looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might sound weird a little if U feels you talking to yourself (because of our same name) >.<

    But I wanna ask you, how's this powder...?
    Last long? Non-oily?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there other Angie! :)) This powder lasts around 6 hours on me and yes, it does keep my skin-non oily. Actually, I used it so frequently that it's the very first product I ever hit pan on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...? Sounds nice!
    You have a review of this prdt some where...? :)
    Love,
    The other Angie.
    Such a funny name LOl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^LOL, I was actually referring to this powder that you commented on, Elianto Baked Powder in Nude. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...