I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Body Shop lip balm in Merry Cranberry

I wasn't really supposed to buy this, but the adorable packaging got me! I am weak against the powers of marketing! X_X

Have TBS' Christmas lip balms always been packaged like this? It's the first time I've encountered them with festively decorated domed metal lids.

Merry Cranberry has a slight reddish tint to it which doesn't really show up on the lips.

Instead, it transmutes to the lovely moisturizing shine TBS lip balms are known for. It smells insanely yummy too!
(Black Velvet Apricot also smells amazing, but I like berry-based smells better. Don't ever get Nutmeg and Vanilla though - it smells like really old candles! Blech!)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any lip products from The Body Shop yet but I remember almost all of my college classmates were using their lip balms.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...