I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

e.l.f. Studio Line Blush in Candid Coral

So much for staying on schedule. This was supposed to be Friday's post but then the Lantern Parade happened, and then I had to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, so yeah...

Price: P250
Location Bought: Landmark Trinoma
Approximate Date Bought: last week


Packaging: very cheap feeling plastic that scratches easily (if you look closely you can see that mine already has scratches), pan tends to get covered in loose powder particles very easily (see pic after the next). The product fits neatly into my palm though, which I like.


Color: peachy-pink with gold shimmers that aren't noticeable in the pan. From what I can tell this looks quite like NARS Orgasm, but since I don't have that, I can't confirm. (Maybe after Christmas I'll be able to? Hahaha)


Pigmentation: barely any color at all on my hand (but the shimmer is definitely there), shows up more on my finger



Actual Usage: er, can you see it? In person this gives a really nice, soft glow... not that you can tell in the pictures. :(



Great for everyday neutral looks, but doesn't photograph well.

2 comments:

  1. wow! studio line in landmark trinoma? i might check before mag bagong taon!

    ano pa ang available na studio line sa trinoma angie? tell me! i chicka mo sa akinnnnn!!! huhuhu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Sis merong 3 blushes = Candid Coral, Peach tapos Pink (nakalimutan ko na yung pangalan nung dalawa hahaha). Tapos meron nung eyeshadow primer at concealer/highlighter. Di ko napansin kung may brushes. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...