I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Careline blush in Starlight Shine

(Stockpiled! is still updating because of the scheduled posts I made in advance last week. I am aware of the events that happened just recently thanks to typhoon Ondoy. In fact, I was even stranded at my university last Saturday. I am safe and sound now, but there are many others who are still stuck in the flood. Let us all pray for their health and safety.)

I mentioned this blush in my routine post, and Jing (aka the Girl with Glasses) also has a great swatch of this on her blog for you porcelain-skinned gals.

This blush is a very pretty earthy reddish-brown color that works on medium-toned people (like me!) as well as on lighter-toned people (quick, go see Jing's swatch!). I'm quite sure it works well on dark-toned people too, since it's a very pigmented shade.

I think it makes me look "toasted-just-right" - which I really like, because then I get reminded of freshly baked bread rolls. And who doesn't like warm bread straight from the oven?

4 comments:

  1. sis parang EB amethyst ang shade! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup its a good movie but not great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lemming that blush for weeks now after seeing Jing's post. Nakakalimutan ko lang bilhin. Thanks for reminding me hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parang dupe sya ng human heart nature blush in tropical rose :)
    Try ko lng yung careline pag naubos na ang hhn.

    (hate the smell of HHN's blush though the color is lovely :) almost the same like careline's)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...