I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Monday, November 23, 2009

e.l.f. Elements eye shadow in Golden Glow

Hello there! Today we have one of ELF's single eye shadows, Golden Glow.

This beautiful golden shadow is quite pigmented for its price, P89.75. The hand swatch does not do it justice!

I didn't think it would show up so distinctly on my lids with my previous experience using golden-toned colors , but it did!

As I often do, this application was primed using elf's tone correcting concealer. Come to think of it, I rarely ever use that product for its intended purpose - concealing blemishes - anymore.

I decided to fool around with it by applying some of the darker pink from 4u2 palette No. 30 just above the upper lash line (I hope my eye terminology is correct! X_X), and I'm pretty happy with the result!

1 comment:

  1. the gold eyeshadow really looks pretty and pigmented! :)and cheap too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...