I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Elianto baked eyeshadow duo in Brown

I've wanted to try Elianto's baked eyeshadows for a while now - they look so cute!

Unfortunately they're not as pigmented as I thought baked eyeshadows would be, even under a base.

There seems to be more shimmer than pigment in them. As you can also see in the picture above, there is barely any distinction between the lighter shade (used as lid color) and the darker shade (crease color). That, or maybe I blended too much?

6 comments:

  1. wow angie...

    pwede siguro ito highlighter for the brow area....

    omg! the shimmers are so gorgeous!

    -jing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this brand before here, but it looks really nice. The neutral colors would be perfect for a day look.

    And Im a new follower and love your blog.

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis. Glad that you liked my new template. *hugs*

    I'm actually fond of brown and bronze eyeshadows. I've been meaning to try Elianto cosmetics but I find it too expensive for me. Ain't I too stingy? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas ok yung Sweet Eye Cupcake ng Etude House.. hehe..
    Ang cute pa ng shades..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...