I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Etude House Princess Finger Food Hand Lotion: Lemon Sugar

O HAI THAR~ :P

Price, Location Bought: Same as Strawberry Lollipop
Approximate Date Bought: June 2, 2010
Packaging: same as Strawberry Lollipop, except with a lemon-print label. The bottle holds 65ml.


This moisturizes and absorbs just as effectively as its strawberry version, only it has a lemony scent. Great for people who prefer citrus smells over candy smells. (Personally, I like both.)

I finished Strawberry Lollipop around the same time I bought this. So, since I bought SL around January and LS in June, Etude's hand lotions last me about six months.

Another post coming up this afternoon!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...