I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Etude House VIP girl Dear Darling lipstick: PK007

I've always had this strange fixation for medium-pale pink lipsticks. They seem like such an unnatural color to me that I feel compelled to find a shade that suits my skintone.

Unfortunately, PK007 does not.

Price: around P428.00
Location Bought: Etude House SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: January 2010


Packaging: Honestly, I find the VIP girl line's packaging rather tacky. Maybe it's the hot pink plastic, or maybe it's the chain-crown-heart-star pattern printed onto the tube. I suspect this lipstick - on merit of its packaging alone - would be perfect for use in frat neophyte initiations, or for just plain scaring "manly" men with. (Men who may be reading this, please know that I mean absolutely no offense. I come in peace! XD)

Color: It's a medium-pale pink, almost lilac, even.
Pigmentation and Formulation: Strong, but wipes off during eating or drinking. The lipstick is supposed to be matte, but there is a slight gloss to it.

Actual Usage: PK007 washes me out. It also makes lip lines show up very easily. It was lovely to put on though - the lipstick was very creamy.

I won't be using this for everyday, but at least I now know what lipstick to use if I ever feel like dressing up like a ganguro. XD

I really liked the formulation on this one, so I might give this line another chance. The peach-orange one they have looks pretty promising.

4 comments:

  1. Hi sis I also have this! It is quite drying though :( But I love the smell and the color plus feminine packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! i didnt expect such strong pigmentation. Ive always wanted to try the etude house lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you could apply the lipstick by dabbing it so that it could be a bit more wearable. It's still a nice shade of pink.(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Ooh thanks for the tip! I think I will try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...