I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Awards

Sis Jing gave this to me last year, and I only noticed now! Sorry I didn't post it sooner, and thank you! <3


And then sis Sarah gave me this Happy 101 award! Thank you!


Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today.


  1. Painting my nails
  2. Playing DS games
  3. Listening to techno music
  4. Having totally random YM conversations with friends
  5. Losing weight without putting in too much effort (I KNOW, NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO. XD)
  6. Blogging
  7. Shopping
  8. The beagle puppy that my neighbor has
  9. Ordering interesting looking things in restaurants (like the Cha Soba at Teriyaki Boy - image from the Black Tie, White Tie blog, not from Teriyaki Boy itself but that's pretty much what the dish looks like)
  10. Grocery shopping (Idk why but I do like doing this LOL)
Let's see, I did 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10 today. Half! Not bad!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry sweetie.. you're not alone.. i find grocery shopping very therapeutic too.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...