I have just recently come out of hiatus.
Please see the I'm Back for Now and the About the Blogger tabs for more information!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Etude House Petit Darling Eyeshadows

Today I'll be reviewing the rest of the Etude House single eyeshadows I have in my stash: Matte #2, Matte #5, and PK007. (I have previously reviewed Matte #3.)

Price: P148.00 each
Location Bought: Etude House SM Megamall
Approximate Date Bought: January-May 2010
From left: Matte #5, PK007, Matte #2
Packaging: These shadows are housed in fairly sturdy plastic. I don't care much for the colors used for the plastic, however. But they do their job, so they're fine by me.
From left: Matte #5, PK007, Matte#2
Colors: Matte #5 is a dusty pale pink. Matte #2 is a brownish beige. PK007 is a shimmery candy pink.
Matte #5
PK007
Matte #2

Pigmentation: Medium for all of them. PK007 ends up looking more like a pale pink than a pink with shimmers. I like that, actually. Better than just being a shimmery mess without any color whatsoever.
From left: PK007, Matte #5, Matte#2
Formulation: The shadows are pressed well; there was not much fallout when I applied them, even for the shimmery PK007. Their texture isn't as smooth as Elianto's shadows though, and they're a bit harder to blend.

Actual Usage: Matte #5 has been one of my everyday shades ever since I got it. I don't use PK007 much because I think it makes me look too girly. Sometimes I put a little bit of it over #5 for some depth, though. Matte #2 turns nearly invisible on my skintone. I usually use it as a base shade for Matte #3.
Matte # 5

PK007

Matte #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...